Professional qualifications are becoming increasingly popular in a wide range of industry sectors – because they not only help to provide employees with industry-specific skills but can also demonstrate a commitment to training and career development.
What is more, in today’s super competitive employment arena, professional qualifications can help you to stand out from the competition and give you an edge when applying for that new job or internal promotion.
Our professional qualifcations can enable you to:
- Improve your earning potential
- Gain professional recognition
- Gain professional skills to improve performance
- Make the most of the benefits of membership
Our professional qualification courses include:
- FoodBev SETA
- ETDP SETA
- FP&M SETA
Available Study Programmes and Qualifications
Training and Development
- Learnership project facilitation and implementation.
- Assessment and moderation services.
- Learner placements, internship/graduate placement and mentorship services.
- Project management services.
- Corporate training.
- QCTO,UMALUSI,CHE and SETA s accreditation and registration.
- Material Development.
- SMME mentoring and coaching.
- Business start-up training.
- Co-operatives pre-incorporation training.
- New Board induction training.
- Co-operative training.
- Business Training.
- Capacity building.
- Total Quality Management.
- Skills audits.
- Strategic Management
SETAS / QCTO Learning Material Suppliers
Learner guide ,Assessor guide Moderator guide ,Facilitator guide Learner PoE (called summative assessment guide) for individual unit standards if the you want to present skills programmes.
Summative assessment memo for individual unit standards for skills programmes.
Final summative assessment/PoE for the learner in case of qualifications.
Curriculum design document.
Services SETA alignment matrix that includes the qualification roll out plan.
Taxation, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Auditing.
- National Certificate :Technical Support.
- SAQA 78964: Level 4.
- National Certificate: End User Computing.
- SAQA 49077: Level 3 Which include skills programmes in End user computing Microsoft office ,A+ and N+
- National Certificate: Bread and Flour Confectionery Baking General Education.
- Training Certificate: Food and Beverage Handling Processes.
- National Certificate: Construction Roadwork
- National Certificate: Building & Civil Construction.
- ETPD SETA: [Accreditation No: ETDPS011006]
National Diploma: Early Childhood Development.
- Further Education and training Certificate: ECD.
- Conducting Moderation of outcome based assessments.
- Facilitating a programme of learning.
- Promoting lifelong learning and development.
- Conducting outcome based assessment.
- Guiding learners about their learning, assessment and recognising opportunities.
- Manage diversity in ECD settings.
- Facilitate a Numeracy Learning Programme in the Reception Year.
- Facilitating a Literacy Learning Programme in the Reception Year.
- Supporting children and adults living with HIV/AIDS.
- Facilitating a Life Skills Learning Programme in the Reception Year
- National Certificate: Furniture Making: Wood
- National Certificate: Clothing, Textile, Footwear and Leather Manufacturing Processes.
Still to come
- National Certificate: Farming
- National Certificate: Landscaping
- National Certificate: Mixed Farming Systems
- National Certificate:Plant Production
- National Certificate: Poultry Production
- NC: Professional Driving
- National Certificate: Hygiene and Cleaning Supervision.
- National Certificate: Business Administration Service.
- National Certificate: New Venture Creation.
- National Certificate: Management.
- General Education and Training
- Certificate: Business Practice.
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Project Management.
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate: SAQA I.D:59097
- Occupational Certificate: Carpenter
- Occupational Certificate: Plumber
- Occupational Certificate: Electrician
- National Certificate: Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations
- National Certificate: Water and watewater Reticulation Services
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Control Supervision.