To provide high quality training and development services, facilitating migration into the workplace and offering unparalleled business training, consulting and advisory services to customers in the public and private sector.
To be the preferred and most trusted company in the training and development, small to medium enterprises and cooperatives capacitation and business consulting sector in South Africa and the SADC region
Who we are
Visionary skills Academy Pty LTD, is an accredited training provider and skills development company that specialises in training, material development, mentorship, graduate placements, project management , corporate training and capacity building of co-operatives and SMME`s.
M-F: 08:30 – 16:30
352 Main and Dover Street, Devon House, Randburg 2194
011 027 8189 / 078 043 0120
What we do
- National Certificate: Bread and Flour Confectionery Baking General Education.
- Training Certificate: Food and Beverage Handling Processes.
- National Certificate: Construction Roadwork
- National Certificate: Building & Civil Construction.
- National Certificate: Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations
- National Certificate: Water and watewater Reticulation Services
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Control Supervision.
- Occupational Certificate: Carpenter
- Occupational Certificate: Plumber
- Occupational Certificate: Electrician
- National Certificate: Hygiene and Cleaning Supervision.
- National Certificate: Business Administration Service.
- National Certificate: New Venture Creation.
- National Certificate: Management.
- General Education and Training Certificate: Business Practice.
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Project Management.
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate.
- NC: Professional Driving
- National Certificate: Farming
- National Certificate: Landscaping
- National Certificate: Mixed Farming Systems
- National Certificate:Plant Production
- National Certificate: Poultry Production
- ETPD SETA: [Accreditation No: ETDPS011006]
National Diploma: Early Childhood Development.
- Further Education and training Certificate: ECD.
- Conducting Moderation of outcome based assessments.
- Facilitating a programme of learning.
- Promoting lifelong learning and development.
- Conducting outcome based assessment.
- Guiding learners about their learning, assessment and recognising opportunities.
- Manage diversity in ECD settings.
- Facilitate a Numeracy Learning Programme in the Reception Year.
- Facilitating a Literacy Learning Programme in the Reception Year.
- Supporting children and adults living with HIV/AIDS.
- Facilitating a Life Skills Learning Programme in the Reception Year
- National Certificate :Technical Support.
- SAQA 78964: Level 4.
- National Certificate: End User Computing.
- SAQA 49077: Level 3 Which include skills programmes in End user computing Microsoft office ,A+ and N+
- National Certificate: Furniture Making: Wood
- National Certificate: Clothing, Textile, Footwear and Leather Manufacturing Processes.
Still to come
- National Certificate: Enviromental Practice.
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Municipal Finance and Administration.
- National Certificate: Ward Committee Governance.
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Leadership Development
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
WHAT WE DO:
- Learnership project facilitation and implementation.
- Assessment and moderation services.
- Learner placements, internship/graduate placement and mentorship services.
- Project management services • Corporate training.
- QCTO,UMALUSI,CHE and SETA s accreditation and registration.
- Material Development.
- SMME mentoring and coaching.
- Business start-up training.
- Co-operatives pre-incorporation training.
- New Board induction training
SETAS / QCTO LEARNING MATERIAL SUPPLIERS
WHAT WE DO:
Typical Training Material Will Consist Of: Learner guide ,Assessor guide Moderator guide ,Facilitator guide Learner PoE (called summative assessment guide) for individual unit standards if the you want to present skills programmes.Summative assessment memo for individual unit standards for skills programmes .Final summative assessment/PoE for the learner in case of qualifications .Curriculum design document .
WHAT WE DO:
We Tuition for B Com Accounting modules: Taxation, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Auditing.